Thursday 28 February 2008

Last chapter

I started the last chapter today. What a strange mix of feelings I have - I want this to finish, it has to finish, I'm scared of it finishing... and yet still the words write themselves, almost, and I get that close to saying goodbye with every completed line.

For some reason, today's spate of work has been accompanied by Julian Lloyd Webber playing 'Variations' (or more commonly recognised as the South Bank theme). It has been my background music all day, and so far has helped me write 1333 words, but as ever when on a roll, I have to go out and cannot cancel where I am going. Darn... *clicks replay, eyes clock.*

2 comments:

Ben said...

No, don't you dare! Must finish before Jayne! Must!

Jayne said...

What's that - is it a finishing line gleaming before me?

:)