Monday 17 September 2007

Monday, Monday

Today I surprised myself and cracked on with Chapter four. Yes! Chapter four already – well, the timetable says I have to do a chapter a week from now until mid-Jan, so I have to get cracking – no room to slip! I have to say, this timetable malarkey is a fine thing, I also now have a giant whiteboard behind me with the timetable written on in shaky letters.

It is the sort of whiteboard you see in large boardroom meetings, those very official looking things that have company profits and graphs and weird HR acronyms scrawled upon them. But instead here it sits behind me, and is a constant reminder for me to Get Cracking and Stop Looking Up Old Music On Youtube!

I do try and resist youtube, although it is the source of all wonder. Today I only put in one song, Cry Me A River, sung by the lovely Julie London. We sang together, Julie and I, shocking that she was out of tune in one spot but luckily I was on hand to save her. I wonder how thick the walls are in this flat? And for your viewing pleasure, and to increase my knowledge about what I can do with blogs, without further ado, I present...

Julie London - Cry Me A River
(from the film The Girl Can't Help It, 1956)


No comments: